Our 200,000+ square foot manufacturing facility in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Two-Part Teeth Origin:
Prior to Ernie L. Launder’s patented idea of a TWO-PART GROUND ENGAGING TOOTH SYSTEM, all wear parts were built as solid non-replaceable bulky Adapters. NO REPLACEABLE TIPS. The original patent protection, dating back to 1934, ran out in the early 1950’s and since those days, ALL of the major Manufacturers of Ground Engaging Tool (GET) Parts have adopted the TWO-PART TOOTH SYSTEM as standard equipment hardware.
The Chester C. Hosmer and Ernie L. Launder partnership was formed in 1931, rapidly expanded the two-part Tooth system under the registry of H&L TOOTH COMPANY. The Launder Family established sole ownership of H&L in the 1950’s and has continued through three (3) generations. H&L Tooth has been servicing the construction, mining, and industrial industry for more than sixty (60) years.
H&L Tooth Company with locations in Montebello, California and Tulsa, Oklahoma provides the highest QUALITY Products for the Ground Engaging Tool Market. These: FORGED one piece Ripper shanks, Scarifiers, backhoe Ripper shanks, loader and excavator Adapters, Trenchers, and Mining shovel Adapters/Bases and replacement Teeth.
Tulsa based H&L FORGE, a division of H&L TOOTH Company, continues to FORGE ahead with a commitment to the future. Our 200,000+ square foot facility began initial production in 1988 and is H&L’s new home of the Tooth Products Division.
H&L TOOTH Company distributes its Products through original equipment manufacturers (OEM), allied equipment manufacturers and our own Dealer network, who sell and service genuine H&L “GET” Products.